Legion of Honor (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Legion of Honor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Legion of Honour is the highest decoration awarded by France.
Legion of Honor may also refer to:
- Philippine Legion of Honor, one of the highest decorations awarded by the Philippines
- Palais de la Légion d'Honneur, a building in Paris constructed as a tribute to the members of the Legion of Honour
- American Legion of Honor, a U.S. fraternal benefit society active from 1878 to 1904
- Mexican Legion of Honor, an order of merit awarded to soldiers and veterans
- California Palace of the Legion of Honor, a museum in San Francisco, whose building is based upon the Palais de la Légion d'Honneur
- Sigma Nu fraternity, a men's college social fraternity who style themselves as such, and whose official initiate badge is modeled after the above French award
- Legion of Honor may refer to a vanity award sold by the American Biographical Institute
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Legion of Honor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.