Jump to navigation Jump to search
- November 29
- 1885 – The Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway leases trackage rights over the Southern Pacific Railroad from San Bernardino (pictured) to Los Angeles at $1,200 per mile per year.
- 1921 – George Stephen, first president of Canadian Pacific Railway Limited 1881-1888, dies (b. 1829).
- 1928 – The last trains on Pacific Great Eastern Railway's (predecessor of British Columbia Railway) Vancouver-Horseshoe Bay line are run.
- 1954 – The first dome cars built by Budd Company enter revenue service on Spokane, Portland and Seattle Railway's North Coast Limited.
- Duke, Donald & Kistler, Stan (1963). Santa Fe ...Steel Rails Through California. San Marino, California: Golden West Books. p. 32. ISBN 87095-009-6. Cite uses deprecated parameter